Two things told me I needed to do an entrepreneurs edition of 31 days 31 writers, and I will share them with you.
- I’d run entrepreneur interview series on my blog several times, and not only did the articles get great feedback, they opened new doors of opportunities for the business owners. Sadly, I have been remiss in sourcing entrepreneurs for that category on the blog, and so I thought, why not have the entrepreneurs sell themselves?
- 31 days 31 writers in December (again on the blog) was a massive success! Again, great feedback to the amazing stories and perspectives from the writers, and it was such a joy having fresh content every day of the month!
And so I thought, why don’t I dedicate one edition solely to entrepreneurs? Why not celebrate the brilliant young men and women braving the odds, working through unfavourable circumstances to keep their dreams and visions alive? Why not offer them this platform to showcase their services, strengths, and unique edge? Why not?
And that’s it folks – this is your space!
Criteria – According to the dictionary, an entrepreneur is “someone who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit?” Is this you? Yes? Great!
Send 500 words to fairygodsister(at)yahoo(dot)com covering the following:
- What you do
- Why/when/where you started doing what you do and what excites you about it
- Immediate and current challenges you face and how you get past/around them
- Where you see your business at the end of the year, and in five years.
That’s it! Please send a photo along with your submission – could be a photo of your products/services/address/whatever you think compliments your article. Send it to me with “31 days 31 writers – the entrepreneurs edition” as the subject of your email, and that’s all there is to it!
I’ve got 21 slots open, and first people to send entries get them! Start sending your entries in already!